Whileaway Guides are a world apart from your traditional guides or tourist brochures.
These little beauties are focused on uncovering ‘not to be missed’ gems in destinations around Australia, because we’ve got plenty to see and do here in our own backyard, you just need to know where to find these local treasures. And the best bit, we’ve done all the research for you! We know there is so much information out there, you could trawl the internet for days, but do you have time? And how do you know what is good?
Here's what you will love about them.
- They contain all the best bits for a destination – things to see, explore, eat, drink and places to stay. We have done the research for you so all you have to do is turn up.
- The guides are ‘unbiased and impartial’ meaning no one has paid to be in the guides. Places and experiences only make the cut if we have been there, seen it and loved it!
- The areas within each guide are grouped by location and written in a itinerary style (we like to call it 'story-telling') plus the cute little illustrative mud-map to help you naviagate your way around.
- 10 folded pocket-sized pages full – easy to carry around
- A calendar of events so you can plan your trip around the action
- Fun, quirky facts that you didn’t know about the region (perfect for the historians or trivia nuts!)
- A place for you to write notes of things to remember, like the name of the vintage vino you just sampled (or the phone number of the spunky waiter that just served you)
- They pack a punch but won’t break the bank – you’ll have change from a tenner
- Collect them as a special memory of your experiences in a gorgeous Whileaway Journal – perfect for the coffee table and to make your friends jealous
- We can CUSTOMISE a guide for your wedding, event, hotel or product launch. A useful and memorable gift to give to your guests to explore the area before or after the big day